- Lots of Greens: Kale, Spinach, Cilantro
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 Apple
- Pineapple Chunks, Frozen or Fresh
- Slice of Ginger and Turmeric
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice, Fresh squeezed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds, pre-soaked
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, or any milk substitute
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut water
- dash of cayenne (optional)
- Soak chia seeds ahead of time until they become a gel like consistency
- In a high-speed blender combine all ingredients and blend until smooth
4 thoughts on “Green Goddess”
Looks amazing. I believe it tastes even better!!
Thank you so much!
This looks so much better than that other “Green” concoction by Naked Juice! Can’t wait to try it.
LikeLiked by 1 person