- Spaghetti Squash
- cayenne (optional for spicy!)
- mustard seeds
- curry leaves (can be found fresh at Indian markets)
- salt and pepper
- Cook Spaghetti Squash in oven: cut in half length wise and remove seeds with a spoon. Cook squash in oven, halves face down in a half inch of water. Bake at 375 until tender, 30-35 minutes. Rake a fork back and forth to remove strands like spaghetti.
- On stove top prepare vaghar (seasoning), melt ghee and add spices: mustard seeds first, when they begin to pop add coriander, cumin, turmeric and a few fresh curry leaves if available. (prepare as much as needed to season not only the onions but enough to be used to season the squash strands as well)
- Saute onions in vaghar and add cayenne (spicy; use a little at first, adding more if needed), cook onions until desired consistency is reached. Adding raisins for only just a moment before moving contents to a bowl.
- When Spaghetti Squash is thoroughly cooked, combine in bowl with seasoned onions and top with Cilantro.
- Spaghetti Squash with Savory Hemp Seed Sauce (Raw Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo) (viibrante.wordpress.com)
- Cheezey Spaghetti (Vegan!) (tgipaleo.com)
- Spaghetti Squash with Homemade Basil Pesto (babemeetsbalance.wordpress.com)
- Recipe details: spaghetti squash with handmade marinara (loudfootsteps.wordpress.com)