- Organic dried cranberries
- Organic raw cashew pieces
- Banana, thinly sliced
- Organic Raw Pecans
- Coconut Oil or Ghee
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk (or other milk substitute)
- Seasoning: Cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, coconut sugar, pink Himalayan sea salt, maple syrup
- ‘The Perfect Snaque’ coconut almond quinoa crunch (optional)
- Cook quinoa: 1 part quinoa to 2 parts water, bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer until water is absorbed and quinoa is a soft and fluffy texture, about 20 minutes.
- Add coconut oil (or ghee) generously, almond milk, maybe 1/4 cup only, a little at a time, and seasonings: a generous amount of cinnamon, a dash of clover and nutmeg, just a hint of salt to balance the sweet from a dash a maple syrup (or agave) and coconut sugar.
- Once seasonings are mixed, add any ingredients you’d like. I used raw cashew pieces, dried cranberries, halved pecans, and thinly sliced banana.
This recipe came together this morning when I was craving something warm and soothing, a dish high in protein and nutrients and not too heavy on the digestive system. This is what I came up with and I’m very pleased with the results. If you decide to give it a try, I’d love to hear from you, see how you liked it and what other ideas you may have come up with.
Thank you for your continued support,
Spiritual Foodie ~ Brooke Ridgeway