*Inspired by the book ‘Raw Food Made Easy‘ by Jennifer Cornbleet, pg 164
I used approximately:
- 1/2 cup of raw almonds & 1/4 cup of raw pecans, rinsed and soaked briefly
- add a dash of salt, blend in a food processor briefly, maintain a chunky consistency
- add 4 chopped dates, some cinnamon and a small amount of maple sugar (optional)
- add a drop or two of lemon essential oil (doTerra) and continue to blend in food processor (keep chunky consistency for texture)
- transfer to a bowl and mix in dried blueberries before forming into small balls
Cheers to good health!